Thursday, March 4, 2010

OK just had a tuna sandwich, gonna do some typing. Seems like blogging is one of the main forms of expression these days, thought I'd give it a shot.
Thanks for coming to check this site out. I have no idea who you are but welcome your presence.
My name is Ian Milligan I am supporting myself as a glassblower in the beautiful city of Vancouver and selling custom work to people who need glass in their life.
Last week I made a (curry orange) cat at New Small& Sterling-http://www.hotstudioglass.com/ for a friend who's heading down to Texas.

I've recently been assisting with production in a flameworking shop with Braden Hammond, who is also helping me in the hotshop with glassblowing. We've been passing the knowledge back and fourth with the 2 different scenarios and have both been putting our time and energy towards this project with Absolut Vodka. If you are a BC resident you can vote for us on this site - http://www.absolutvancouver.ca/contest

Here's a piece from the ocean brick series
5 x 4 x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment